Our featured products
Buying and selling real estate
Think ahead when buying or selling real estate!
Even have a lawyer before making an offer to buy and consult with your lawyer before agreeing on the details of the contract!
Can you imagine buying and selling a property as easily as ordering a new piece of clothing? The lawyers available on the Legisly platform are able to fully cover the tasks involved in the subject, without having to travel or do anything about it.
EVERYTHING you need.
The goal was to avoid the dense lowercase parts and put together a service package that doesn’t require reading long and difficult-to-understand descriptions for lay people, hence, in short, EVERYTHING that is needed.
Moreover, through the specialists available on the Legisly platform, you can be introduced to the market's loan and insurance offer, CSOK and Babaváró, as well as the conditions of home renovation loans, sitting in your home. This makes it difficult to express in time what we are saving for you. But we do describe:
- acquisition of title deed,
- land registry administration and procedure,
- personalized sales contract and countersignature,
- real estate consulting from Legisly's cooperating lawyer,
- Preparation of NAV data sheet and takeover protocol, purchase price declarations,
- verification of the identity of the parties,
- land administration,
- advice on taxation and payment of fees,
- energy certificate,
- existence of zero utility certificates,
- proof of zero common cost,
- the imposition of a penalty - to prevent any party from delaying any of its obligations,
- the last installment of the purchase price should be paid only after the property is completely unencumbered,
- no one may be registered in the property when it is taken over,
- determination of movables / furniture remaining in the property,
- warranty for the immunity of the property from litigation, encumbrance and claims.
- … And others if necessary
The draft contract requires at least the following information:
- the topographical number and address of the property,
- the purchase price of the property,
- payment schedule (how much of the purchase price installment will be paid when and in what way - ie in cash or by bank transfer)
- the full name of the buyer (s),
- in the case of several buyers, the rate of acquisition of ownership,
- in the case of a bank loan, the amount of the bank loan,
- the deadline for moving out, ie taking possession (when the seller can hand over the property at the earliest).
If you want to take out a home loan: through the partner of a Legisly loan specialist, the loan market will be introduced while you are not moving off the couch, then you can choose the most suitable scheme for you and the complete loan administration can begin. All this is done completely online.
If you need insurance: once you have the property, the contract of sale - possibly the loan - is missing only one perfect insurance! With the help of an insurance expert available on the Legisly platform, you can choose from a variety of offers so that the property you want will be insured.
Összeg (millió forint)
At www.legisly.com The legal services provided on the legal case management platform available through the website are provided by the Tallár Law Office (registered office: 1126 Budapest, Kiss János altábornagy utca 23. I / 1; chamber registration number: 5203; hereinafter: the Law Office). . Within the framework of the platform service, the Law Office uses the technical conditions of the modern legal service from Legisly Solutions Kft, which does not provide a platform service legal service.
This website www.legisly.com/livliais published by the Budapest Bar Association 5203. is maintained by Tallár Law Office, registered with the Bar Association, in accordance with the laws and internal regulations applicable to lawyers, which, together with information on client rights, can be found at www.magyarugyvedikamara.hu and www.bpugyvedikamara.hu.
The mandate of the Law Firm is limited to the services ordered through the webshop available on the website www.legisly.com, subject to the limitations set out therein and the conditions set out in the General Terms and Conditions. The aim of the free consultation is to help you find your way around the legal services available and to help you choose the most appropriate service for you.
The Legisly Solutions Ltd. or the cooperating law firm shall not be liable for any damages resulting from inaccuracies in the information provided or from failure to notify changes to the information. For any additional service element added, the current rates of the Law Firm will apply, which will be displayed in the webshop interface of the website www.legisly.com, if the appropriate parameters are selected. This information is not exhaustive and does not constitute an offer. For detailed information, please visit www.legisly.com.