- General provisions and interpretation
- The owner and operator of the website is Legisly Solutions Kft. (Registered office: 8237 Tihany, Halász utca 52 / a; company registration number: 19-09-521453; hereinafter: Service Provider ). The Service Provider allows access to specific content through the website and provides legal services through the legal platform available on the website, Tallár Law Office (registered office: 1126 Budapest, Kiss János altábornagy utca 23. 1/1; registration number: 5203; registering chamber: Budapest Bar Association).
- Use of the Website
- Permitted use
- The sole purpose of this website is to i) You can find out about the contents published by the Service Provider; (ii) access the services provided through the Website under a separate contract to that effect; or iii) You may contact the Service Provider.
- In particular, the following are not permitted:
- use any automated system, algorithm or software without the written consent of the Service Provider to monitor, extract, search for or copy any material or data from the Website or through its use (“screen scraping”);
- use any software, device or take any action to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Website in any way, or to cause an unreasonable burden, whether intentionally or not;
- attempting to access or implement any information about the Service Provider’s network or account or other users; or
- use of a link to the website without the prior written consent of the Service Provider.
you may block access to the Website or impose special conditions on you regarding access to and use of the Website.
- Proprietary Rights, Copyright, Trademark
All information, data and materials on the Website (including without limitation any logo, appearance, structure, color scheme and layout of the Website, software code and underlying data and databases) are trademarks, copyrights, database rights and / or other registered and unregistered , protected by intellectual property rights. Protected content under this section does not include any third-party intellectual property notice.
You may download materials from the Website that are not subject to special download restrictions and share such materials, provided that the shared materials contain a link to the author and Service Provider as the original source of the material and a link to www.legisly.com, and that these shared materials are not for commercial purposes and will be distributed free of charge.
- Disclaimer, Statements
The Service Provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, criminal or consequential damages of any kind arising from the use of the website or the information contained therein.
The Service Provider strives for the continuous operation of the website, however, access to the website may not be provided from time to time. The Service Provider does not guarantee the continuous and unrestricted availability of the website and excludes all liability for damages resulting from its unavailability.
The Service Provider strives to regularly update the information on the website, but any information on the website (including its sub-pages) is for general information purposes, not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or current. The Service Provider does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on the website and disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from the use of this information.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of Hungary shall govern the interpretation and interpretation of these Terms of Service and your use of the Website, as well as any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them, and you accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hungary.
- General provisions
Budapest, 2021. April 5.
Legisly Solutions Kft.